The D-LUX View uses the latest technology and software so you can setup your remote monitoring connection, which you will use to setup up the device on the app. You will have a constant remote monitoring connection to your CCTV system so you can check on your property, possessions or persons in the palm of your hand.
Once you have completed the quick and simple setup process, you will then be able to select and choose the live camera video feeds you wish to view. As long as there is a strong broadband or 3G/4G mobile data signal connection you will be able to login into the device from anywhere in the world. At the same time you can take photo snapshots of live video footage and store it to your phone for evidence collection.
The other main feature to this app is its ability to playback the recorded footage on the DVR / NVR to your smart phone. Just select the time and date of the when the footage was recorded and it will play what it has recorded from that point.
1. The Software allow the users to carry over Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G video viewing.
2. The Software Supports IP and domain direct connection feature.
3. The Software supports Single or Quad Live view, Screen shots, and Video.
4. The Software supports PTZ control, focus, zoom, and iris control and other functions.
5. The Software supports remote Playback function.
6. The Software supports remote network remote control function.
7. The Software supports local image and local video viewing.
8. The software supports equipment and channel favorites feature.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
D-LUX View is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
D-LUX View (version 2.6.7) has a file size of 52.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 302 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.